Monday, November 18, 2013

Elena Herrada Interview- Filming Notes

Professor Cotera asked me to upload images of my notes from the filming. I took note of key words, events, people, and questions I had to ask Elena.

See both images below. I kept track of times (by using the timer on my cell) on the left column and on the right, the topics/people/events/unpleasant sounds/ etc. The approximate times help with knowing where I might want to cut the film for medici.



Additionally, I'd like to mention an application I downloaded for free on my iPhone to use as a slate. We didn't have a real slate, so we downloaded NoBuSlate (stands for No Budget Slate) which you can edit the information on. See image below:

Though it doesn't make a clicking sound, it is easy to hold your phone in front of the camera and snap for a sound and visual for lining up the audio if we have to edit the audio and video files separately. PLEASE remember to slate. It can be a big problem if you don't late. 

Lastly, here is the production schedule for an example: 


In the end on the production schedule, I added a "To Do" list to ensure that all of the release forms were signed, and all of the equipment was returned safely and on time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment